- School kids can actually learn something on Monday.
- Teachers can actually teach on Monday.
- Slackers will have one more full weekend day to make decent costumes.
- Party throwers will have one more day to get ready. Besides, everyone knows Saturday is the best day to throw a Halloween party.
- No more Sunday Halloweens.
- No more Monday Halloweens, which are the lamest.
- No more Tuesday Halloweens, which are almost as lame as Monday.
- No more Wednesday Halloweens – the worst for figuring out when to have the party.
- No more Thursday Halloweens, which are almost cool, but still on a school night.
- No more waiting for 5 years until Halloween falls on a decent day.
- Great untold wealth for all. Stores, costume makers, fake spider web factories, bars,
and pumpkin farmers will ALL earn more, because consumers will spend more.